|Image||Product Name||Inquiry||Add to basket|
|NO.7112404 S/FTP CAT7 600Mhz BC PVC CMR||Inquire||Add to Basket|
|NO.7112402 S/FTP CAT 7 BC PVC||Inquire||Add to Basket|
|NO.7112403 S/FTP CAT7 600Mhz BC PVC CM||Inquire||Add to Basket|
|NO.7112405 S/FTP CAT7 600Mhz BC PVC CMP||Inquire||Add to Basket|
|NO.7112406 S/FTP CAT7 600Mhz BC LSZH||Inquire||Add to Basket|
Cat7 and Cat7A cables were developed with strict specifications on crosstalk and EMI protection.
For more about its key features and applications, please check our complete guide to Cat7 and Cat7A cables.
● Cat7 can support 10 Gbps, the cabling can support frequencies of up to 600 MHz.
● Cat7A can support 10 Gbps, the cabling can support frequencies of up to 1000 MHz, Max to 1200 MHz.
● Supports 10 Gb/s PoE applications to 100 meters with no insertion loss length derating
● ISO/IEC 11801-1 Ed.1.0 | ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 | ANSI/TIA-568.2-D | IEC60332-1 | EN50399
● Cat7 and Cat7A cable is commonly terminated using a GG45 connector, which is backwards compatible
with the RJ45 connectors (8p8c) used on Cat6 or Cat5e cable.
● GG45: The GG45 connector has four additional conductors that provide support for frequencies of up to 600 MHz and 1200MHz.
● TERA: Cat7 and Cat7A cable may also be terminated using TERA connectors, which have a unique footprint
and is not compatible with a standard RJ45 (8p8c) connector. The TERA connector is also capable of supporting frequencies of up
to 600 MHz of CAT7 and up to 1200 MHz of CAT7A.
● Zion Communication is one of the top manufacturer and exporter of cables.
● Extensive experience in manufacturing for export and problem-solving.
● Zion Communication focuses on customer needs: provide competitive signal & Low voltage power transmission products
and services, continue to create maximum value for customers!
● Zion Communication has advanced production equipment and excellent engineers
and skilled workers to guarantee the best products to our customers.
● Our management and international sales teams are committed to our customers' utmost satisfaction.
1) Send your purchase intention to our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Our sales team will contact you to confirm the product specification, packaging, printing, quantity, and other specific information.
3) Sign the contract or Proforma Invoice.
4) After receiving your deposit, we will start to arrange the production.
5) 2 weeks before the completion of production, we will notify you to start contacting shipping.
● Our R&D team and skilled workers together with the advanced machines and modern factories which can provide our customers with outstanding quality, service.
● On the flexibility
● High-quality control standard
● Plenty of Certificates of products and customs
● Professional expert team
● 7/24 working time for you