50 ohms Coaxial cable is used as a transmission line for radio frequency signals. Zion Communication offers a complete range of 50 Ω coaxial cables, from 1/4" to 1 5/8". For more about its key features and applications, please check our complete guide to Corrugated copper tube RF coaxial cable.
The cable range provides best in-class electrical and mechanical performance:
● Low attenuation
● Low VSWR/RL
● Complete EMI shielding to minimize system interference
● Outstanding PIM performance
● High-power rating
The cable construction is similar for all cable sizes: Inner conductor, foam dielectric, an outer conductor, and outer jacket. The inner conductor is made of copper-clad aluminum wire and a smooth or corrugated copper tube dependent on cable size. The use of high conductivity copper guarantees excellent low-loss performance. The foam insulator consists of a mixture of low dielectric polyethylene – melted and extruded utilizing an inert gas injection process. Low density, close and homogenous cell dielectric contributes to further excellent low-loss performance and minimized risk of water penetration. The outer conductor is made of copper and has a longitudinal weld that provides high-quality screening and a tight bending radius. The cables are available as standard with either a PE jacket for outdoor installations or in a flame-retardant and halogen-free version to comply with indoor requirements for health and safety (IEC 60332 and CPR-EN 50575).
Production Supplier Profile
● Zion Communication is one of the top manufacturer and exporter of Corrugated copper tube RF coaxial cable.
● Extensive experience in manufacturing for export and problem-solving.
● Zion Communication focuses on customer needs: provide competitive signal & Low voltage power transmission products and services, continue to create maximum value for customers!
● Zion Communication has advanced production equipment and excellent engineers and skilled workers to guarantee the best products to our customers.
● Our management and international sales teams are committed to our customers' utmost satisfaction.